Welcome to Faber Orthodontics
More In This Section
Making Long Island Families Smile since 1975!
At Faber Orthodontics of Melville, NY, we treat every patient like they are a member of our own family. Just as we would expect to receive the best care, we also strive to deliver the best care. Drs. Richard D. Faber and Zackary T. Faber are dedicated to serving kids and adults within the Long Island community.
Comprehensive Care for a Lifetime of Smiles
- We want to make our patients smile; so we spend time getting to know each individual patient and establishing a long-term relationship with the patient and their family.
- Drs. Richard D. Faber and Zackary T. Faber treat complex orthodontic cases, including interdisciplinary cases, patients requiring orthognathic surgery, and cleft palate treatments.
- Our practice provides a variety of braces treatments, including Incognito™ behind the teeth brackets, Invisalign® invisible clear braces, and In-Ovation® clear braces, and temporary anchorage devices (TADs), in addition to traditional metal braces and appliances.
- Drs. Richard D. Faber and Zackary T. Faber stay up-to-date on current orthodontic technology through teaching graduate and postgraduate courses at SUNY Stony Brook, as well as being involved in the community with the Dental Facial Deformity Conference at Cohen's Children's Hospital at Long Island Jewish Hospital, and the "Smiles Change Lives" Long Island chapter.
- If you're interested in learning more about the benefits of orthodontic treatment for you and your family, please feel free to contact Faber Orthodontics at (631) 752-9422 and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation with Drs. Richard D. Faber and Zackary T. Faber. Get ready to spend more time smiling!
Contact our Long Island orthodontic office today. We are fully committed as orthodontic educators and perpetual students of both the art and science of orthodontics to providing the residents of Melville, New York, and the surrounding areas like Commack, Huntington, Dix Hills with a reason to smile.